LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHEENI (SELF EMPLOYED)     06 April 2010

SETTLEMENT DEED

As I have no issue  I am planning to settle my self acquired residential house situate in Chennai in favour of my three sisters after my lifetime and my wife's lifetime.  What is the stamp duty and registration fee for that and is physical presence of my sisters their signatures and photographs required in the settlement deed?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You may make a Settlement Deed in favour of your sisters and bestow them all rights in the property under life interest (after your/your wife). The cost of Stamp Duty and Registration is Rs.12,500/-. Your wife and sisters are NOT REQUIRED to be present at Registration office at the time of Registration. You are alone enough to register the Deed.

aditya (manager)     24 December 2013

Hi All,

This is Aditya Shiyani i have need some advice from you so can you please help me??

i want to buy land in surat but thing is that it is a premium ne patra new sarat so can i am able to transfer new sarat to Non Agriculture on my name? if i will pay premium then i am able to transfer it. please guy advice me i have confeuge.....

thank you very much 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register