LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   14 April 2016

serving notice period during provision period

Hello experts i am pankaj pursuing mba from indore i get placed in a company in delhi and joined that company on 14 th march 2016. But company is involved in some unethical practices even i have to sit in a police station just because of my company then i decided to left the company because i cannt do such unethical practices and i mailed a resignation to my hr now my hr is forcing me to serve the notice period of one month i only worked in the company for 20 days. Please guide me regarding this issue i dont wanna do such kind of activities .

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 April 2016

You may narrate the incidences of unethical practices if you have evidence in subsequent communications under proepr acknowledgment and record the evidence (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) and buil d record for future.

If you find any difficulty seek help from elders in the family/employee's/trade union leaders, and a labor Law Consultant and let them draft your communications. 

In the situation you have mentioned the notice period should loose its sanctity.

You have not posted;

--If you were issued appointment letter?

--What is the notice period mentioned in it?

--What is your designation and nature of duties?

--Are you a trainee/apprentice/under probation or confirmed employee from day1?

--What is this company: Commercial/Industrial?

--Do you have copy of the resignation and acknowledgment?

--Has HR repleid in writing?

Obtain certified copies of complaint made in police station and your statement, even if thru RTI.

Pankaj   14 April 2016

If you were issued appointment letter? Yes --What is the notice period mentioned in it? 1 month --What is your designation and nature of duties? management trainee- sales --Are you a trainee/apprentice/under probation or confirmed employee from day1? trainee --What is this company: Commercial/Industrial? education sector --Do you have copy of the resignation and acknowledgment? Resigned by mail --Has HR repleid in writing? yes she also did a mail Obtain certified copies of complaint made in police station and your statement, even if thru RTI.

(Guest)
What kind of unethical practises.. State the fact definitely you can challenge the company accordingly... Be sure you have to get out of there without any unfinished business. Just get out from company and file a DDR of necessary

(Guest)
What kind of unethical practises.. State the fact definitely you can challenge the company accordingly... Be sure you have to get out of there without any unfinished business. Just get out from company and file a DDR of necessary

JustAdvisor (IT)     19 April 2016

unethical or illegal? there is a difference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register