Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha Arora (Administration)     23 June 2012

Service bond with a cheque

Dear All,

I had worked in a company just for 3 months in Mumbai, but  i had signed bond(On a Stamp Paper of Rs.100) with the company for 2 years. The head office is in Delhi. I had also given them a cheque of rs 36000/- as a basic amount " As it was stated in the bond that if you will be provided with the training and the cost will be considered for the same". But we did not get any training or any perks from the company. Being in HR they also used to make us sit at the reception desk. All the employees were harrased by the management. Because of the same reason we had left the job, they were more 6 ppl who had left the job because of the same reason.Since my address is the same I do get Notice and once the Delhi police also arrived ta my residence but unfortunately i was out of town. They still call and harrass the family members. Please give suggestions as how do we fight ths case, as its not the employees fault...but the Employer is just asking for the lump sum amount and touring the family memebers.

Please reply on this!

Waiting for Reply

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2012

Surety Bonds are three-party agreements, unlike an insurance policy where there are only two parties (insured and insurer). The issuer of the bond is the surety (first party) who insures or guarantees the contractor (second party) will perform according to the contract terms to the obligee (third party). The obligee is the company, person, or government agency that receives the bond and is protected against any loss by the surety company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2012

For which crime Delhi police came to arrest you from Mumbai?

You have posted that " As it was stated in the bond that if you will be provided with the training and the cost will be considered for the same".

Has this company declared the cost and provided itemised detail?

All of 6 employees be witness to each other. If there wean no training how can there be a cost of training?

All of you  may join hands and approach a lawyer and let yourf lawyer prosecute this company and its promoters.

This is sheer terrorism.

chitra gupta (consultant)     23 June 2012

dear mr.arora,plz do the needful according to the advise given by (L)kumar doab (.)thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register