Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seperation or divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for taking time to reply .Police complaint was my last resort. My mistake - I did not make clear when I wrote multiple attempts. We went to his maternal uncle, and many of his relatives place and tried for a mutual talk for almost 3 months. Finally his relatives only advised us to do this as they were not ready to even talk. Last time when we contacted my father-in-law through one of his relatives, he himself said that this can go ahead only legally and they are not ready for any sort of compromise. I even asked if they were ready to talk if I go to my husband’s house but they said they would not let me in. The issue is not just about a baby girl, lot of other issues surrounding it .Issues aggravated when I stopped giving my salary to my husband.

Police did not treat him as a culprit .Infact everyone there tried to reconcile us and both of us had the chance to speak about each other's shortcomings. Yep, I am no Mother Teresa :).I was just so foolish to think that things would still work out once we meet .I wanted a separation right from the beginning and I am definitely focused on my things because I cannot end my life just because my husband is not ready to talk to me or change his attitude  and also am not ready to continue my life just the way like before where my husband takes all my earnings and invest it in his mom's and dad's names .I am not even a nominee in any of the investments. I even asked him to live with me just for a few months away from his parents so that we can give more time to our relationship before all this happened, also suggested counseling before I came to my mother's place .All this while my husband and in-laws pretended (even in front of their relatives) as if they never took any money from me and I was giving all of that to my family. Now that they got exposed in front of their own relatives, they are really mad at me. Baby girl was the last reason for our fight.

I admit I don’t have to wait for 5 long years. I already feel like a looser because whatsoever my marriage is broken for ever and I know everything materialistic can be remade in time and I have made my decision.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     21 December 2012

"live with me just for a few months away from his parents so that we can give more time to our relationship before "  is the real cause of problem going through your multiple posts.

so your tactics to take him away from his family backfired.

Samuel (CEO)     21 December 2012

This makes me to feel bad!!!  why ladies in our forum ask questions

when it turn towards true they delete account.

They love to score more sympathy and more care NOT other way around questions!

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     22 December 2012

Hi,

File a case againsy your husband , under domestic violence act, for compensation, monthly maintenece  and a separate house for your living.Apart from this you can also lodge a complaint under sectio 498a, for settling your demands.Thsese two are fast in getting you the relifs.

Regards,srishaila,advocate,sdharani120@gmail.com,9741425514,bangalore

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 December 2012

Here comes another 498a advocating lawyer. Hmm what to do, let them run into courts.

@sam,

I expected she would delete her account, and ran away and she did justifying my thoughts resonably good.

Dont care them, let us focus on real sufferers regardless gender.

Samuel (CEO)     24 December 2012

Great Srishila!

unfortunately member account has been deleted to fetch a good business! but I think your detailed info on email and phone has a high chance to reach you just in case.

Quick question Did you say DV and 498a are for quick reliefs for whom? Victim or husband or for YOU?

When you read her story, Husband neither entertained Domestic violence nor asked for Dowry( Truth). ... Heck, who cares!

Still DV and 498a valid for QUICK RELEIFS!!!

There is a mess in her story and great confusion has happened, Why cant you help her legally being a mediator to find a solution - just my little thought.

498a and DV may be a strong quick releif on a wound but these would loot her life away down the line..., Encouraging her to take a wild step might gain her to score timely... and monetarly people get benefitted, Lets focus on giving some real medicine.

Once again good luck with your business.

Mani Law (Legal)     30 December 2012

Account deleted good!

Some people come in and confuse everybody with there confusing statements and than delete there account.

All post of sunisu suggests she is playing with her husband like a toy. even it doesn't look that she want her relation to work which she is pretending and money is more important for her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register