Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghunandan (doctor)     17 August 2012

Selling of sc st property

dear sir,

i am planning to buy a property (3 acres of agricultural land). the details are here

1. it was granted to a person belonging to SC in 1957.

2. sold to a person from another community in 1968.

3. property was divided and sold again to person from different community in 2004.

can i a non SC buy this?

Learning

4 Replies

suresh (Advocate)     17 August 2012

Dear Mr. Raghunandan

First we need check what kind of grant land is that ( as there are many kinds of grants are their), based on that we can suggest you, if you provide us title documents pertaining to the land,  we can give our opinion.

Suresh.N.V.

Advocate

Naveen Kumar (service)     17 August 2012

Hi Suresh, One can buy SC/ST land after the condition period mentioned in the Deed with prior permission from AC.  Even if it is Darkast Land, Grant Land they can sell it with permission, Important thing is that all their [SC/ST]  family members should sign on the deed.  I did SC/ST Land registration in Chamarajnagar with the permission of AC.  If you want citation i will provide  

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     25 August 2012

You can purcahse it after obtaining necessary permission. Besides this, it is to be seeen that what kind of grant it is.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     26 August 2012

You can purcahse it after obtaining necessary permission. Besides this, it is to be seeen that what kind of grant it is.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register