LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virendra (Software Engg.)     29 October 2014

Seeking refund from builder : dead slow construction

My name is Virendra Verma, currently residing in Delhi. I had booked a 2 BHK flat in Unitech Unihomes-3 in sector-113 Noida in June - 2013. As per builder buyer agreement, it is agreed that Unitech will deliver the flat by June- 2015 (i.e. 36 months from agreement date). Sadly, Unitech has been cheating with me and have not completed even ground floor of the said building. It is highly unlikely that I will get possession of the booked flat by the agreed date.

I want Unitech Ltd to refund paid amount by 18% interest compounded quarterly (the same rate which they had forced on me when I had delayed one installment).

Can I ask for it before completing the period of 36 months? If yes, Please help me.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Aviram (finacial service)     29 October 2014

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3 % +0. 5% + X% ) of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London ,Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Skype ID: Aviram.nahlieli

Email : avi.bglease@gmail.com

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register