Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhinav (student)     13 February 2013

Seeking legal advice

dear legal experts, 

am seeking some legal advice for 2 of my questions, kindly help me out.

1)am working in singapore. i bought a plot in ranchi in 2010, the land is now under CNT Act as it belonged to some kurmi who is not under CNT Act 1908( amended). so what effects its going to make, i would be able to sale the land in future or not? or will i lose it if any one make claim on it.

2) am willing to buy a flat in ranchi itself, the land originaly belonged to a kurmi but since last 24 years its with some pandeyji(legaly bought) . the flat is on this land, does it still under CNT act. to be sure from my side i tried to ask for loan from bank but SBI denied saying it need 30 years of possession to become a general land, but rest all said 12 years are required. kindly advise me, that what does the CNT act really say. 

thanx in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

dalmia sumit (owner)     13 February 2013

i have residential property at haryana. intially a 8 marla property was purchased by my father. now after his death intkqal of property go in the name of legal heirs of my father. i.e. me, my mother and my sisters. what is the procedure to transfer the title of property absolutely in my name with lesser administration expenses.

Mansoori Zubair Salim (Student)     14 February 2013

Hello,

I am seeking for purchasing a load bearing flat in nalasopara.the seller said that the electric bill and yearly tax receipt is come in my name and monthly rent is rs 200.No registration is possilble onl the seller gives the notary that he has sold that flat to me no loan is possible.so i want to know that,

1. is it is legal to purchase that flat?
  2. what are the documents requires to see?
  3. is there any problem in feauture ragarding the flat?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register