LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MEERA (Engineer)     23 December 2013

Seeking divorce form my lesbian wife

Hi Sir, My name is Sameer, I’m a Muslim married on Oct-2012, my wife stayed with me only for two months got pregnant after that she went to her mother’s house. she is not coming with me. I found one audio of her in which she was spoke to her friend(Girl), my wife is crying for her and told that she married me for the society and she is not going to stay with me. By listening the voice record I came to know that she is lesbian.

I’m having the proof of her voice record.

I’m belong to Muslim community so can I marry without taking divorce from my wife.

Right now she is pregnant

Please help me.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Please do not be in hurry.She is carrying your child.Be co operative and affectionate.Let her deliver the baby peacefully and happily.You go and stay with her.Your Love would change her.

fighting back (exec)     23 December 2013

why is your name 'meera' when you claim to be a husband? are you the 'other' girl that is mentioned in the story? and since you know that the husband has the audio recording you have become afraid.

please tell the true story in order to get correct replies. dont make the members blind by your false story

2 Like

MEERA (Engineer)     24 December 2013

Thanks for your response, my name is Nagulmeera but pet name is Sameer. 

i'm the victim.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 December 2013

Dear Sameer

read your PM

(Guest)

I had already replied you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register