Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after a forced marriage.

Page no : 3

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 January 2011

I am entering this discussion very late in the 4th page.  I read the discussions in serial order. The first reply was that of Avnish Kaur.  I very much liked her advice.  Then came the attack on Avnish Kaur by Jia Kapur. Subsequently Jia Kapur has given you some sound advice also. I could see nothing wrong in the advice given by Avnish Kaur. But I don’t like her purpose of joining the Forum which she says “sarcasm and bringing out irony of the situation to show prevalent social conditions.”  After reading this purpose I have to ask her “was her advice to Rohit Kumar a sarcastic advice?”

Rohit Kumar married a girl against his will. Anyway after they became husband and wife, why did he not honour his commitment?  I want to ask him why he did not like his lawfully wedded wife.  Was she not beautiful, or not well-educated?  Or was it just because he was in love with another girl?  If his father insisted on this girl, there must have been some reason. You are asking “who is to be blamed?” Without hesitation my reply is “you only”. In life things do not happen the way one wants to. I am an old man and I am saying this with my personal experience.  They say marriages are made in heaven. My father-in-law told me this soon after we exchanged garlands. Actually I did not marry the girl of my dreams, though she was quite beautiful. The girl was liked by my parents, though I was not that enthusiastic. Generally my father would not insist on anything and I have also defied him on many occasions on many things.

After our marriage many things happened, which made my parents regret.  But I stood firm by my wife only because of my sense of commitment. If I were selfish I would have said hell with my wife. If I had divorced or abandoned my wife, of course she would have suffered.  But I would also have suffered. Which good desirable girl would like to marry a second hand man? Even if I do not remarry, I will have to bear that stigma all through my life.  Now we are married for 53 years and I have no regrets.  I have a reputation among my friends and relatives that I take the right decision, when faced with a problem.

So Mr. Rohit Kumar I ask the same question again why you don’t like your wife? What is bad in her? How old are you now and how old is your wife. It would be not your wife, who would be harassing you. It may be her parents. And you cannot blame them. You have spoiled the life of their only daughter.  Probably they have lost all hope and hence they are taking revenge on you. Only those who have children will know how agonizing it would be to see their child suffer. You have not even consummated your marriage I think. So you cannot know it. My advice to you is that you try to reconcile with her. Don’t have any ego. One should have no ego when dealing with one’s wife. I think if proper approach is made her parents will come round and they will be only happy to see their child happily married.  Remember no one is master of his own destiny. As my father-in-law said 53 years ago I believe “marriages are made in heaven”. We should accept it.

(Guest)

Mr Ramani - Thankyou sir for posting your own experience in this forum , experiences from elderly people like you mean alot.  But iam sorry sir posting such good thoughts in this forum are of no use... because people like AVNISH KAUR will attack you , mock on you, will humiliate you by writing rubbish things , This female AVNISH KAUR has no manners and she doesn't think for a minute before writing anyone, she doesn't have manners at all, god knows what her parents have taught her till now. moreover i feel sad for her future, her husband & inlaws, because female like her breaks home, abuse elders, make plans and then ruin life. And if anyone dares to oppose her thoughts, she directly attacks them saying that the person is jia or any XYZ.

You should be thankful MR RAMANI, that avnish didn't say that you are jia, hahahhahhaa thats her favourite actually, she can make anybody jia. She thinks herself CID, actually she hacks accounts, write rubbish things, and for you madam i had to update my profile, and change password. Moreover my id my profile has nothing to do with jia's but miss avnish thinks, we all are jia, actually any person who opposes her is jia.jia is some ghost jo sabke ander aa jata hai.  hhahahhahaha.  you are seriously sick avnish kaur.

And one more thing you are right MR RAMANI, miss avnish loves writing sarcastic posts, she is a fake personality, actually she is a boy, who writes sarcastic things about women and then enjoy the posts by fighting and posting rubbish remarks, i think she herself post such threads and then start commenting on them, so that she can teach dirty family breaking plans to men .  She can never write positive things, such a loser.  I think miss avnish & tortured atma are also same , only one person.  Look what she has written to MR Ramani, lagta hai rohit se jyada problem Miss AVNISH ko hai about 498, i think she is a victim of 498 ,actually a man who is stating to be a female.  Isiliye kuch jyada pain hai. 

BUT IAM HAPPY THAT LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE STARTED OPPOSING MISS AVNISH, BUT BECHARI AVNISH IS NOT READY TO ACCEPT THIS, THEREFORE SHE HAS STARTED ATTACKING PEOPLE STATING ALL OF THEM AS JIA, & PERSONALLY BY CURSING SENIOR CITEZENS, ki bhagwan kare agle janam mei aapki wife 498 ka case kare etc.

Dirty, shameless, illmannered girl or boy - AVNISH KAUR,  You are a fake & loser.

Iam sure

(Guest)

And one more thing if by mistake you are a female.....iam sure the day you wil get married, your husband and inlaws will spit on your face, and will kick you out of their house. Nobody can stant a female like you, you should become a terrorist , such a negative mind you have snd sooooooooooo ill mannered my god. Such a disgusting tongue

IAM SURE YOU WILL GET DIVORCE , YOU CANNOT MANAGE A HAPPY MARRIAGE, IF YOU ARE A FEMALE THEN YOU ARE A BIG BLACK MARK , KAALA DHABBA ON FEMALES & THEIR DIGNITY.

But iam sure you are a man, whose wife has fled and filed a 498 case, you are a victim of 498, thats the reason you love posting sarcastic things about females and marriage. You can't think for a happy marriage, you always give plans to break them. So you can also be a frustrated divorcee. But whatever you are certainly a big loser.

(Guest)

Give me your number i will call you, want to check whether you are a female or male. AND I WILL CALL YOU FROM MY NUMBER, SO KINDLY DO CHECK WHETHER IAM JIA OR NOT, AIRTEL WALO KO PHONE KARKE PATA KARWA LENA , OKAY. Do confirm my address and other required information.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 January 2011

jia kapoor

working

[ Scorecard : 469]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

By mistake i have written my name that should be madam kamal.  thanx

wat more proof u need both jia and komal are one.

1 Like

(Guest)

hahahahahhahaha you have gone mad or what, copy pasting profiles on this forum and then you are stating that me & jia are same. hahahhaha funny yar, copy pasting a profile is your proof.

You didn't give me your number, iam ready to call and clear all your doubts, but you are not ready because you are actually fake and you are a man , but using a females name & identity so how can you speak to me. Pityy on you, stop being a kid, copy pasting profles hahahhha,

Avnish for you i had to change my password and update my profile with a new avtar, thanx to you who is good at hacking accounts, obviously you can do that because you are good at it, using fake identities. Hacking account is a easy job for you.  Fine iam jia kapoor, whole world is jia kapoor, atleast talk to me, want to check whether you are a girl or boy. hahahhahahhaha

(Guest)

Okay you think you are a CID, iam giving you a chance, please tell me what is my email id and ip address, contact adress, or phone numbers from our respective accounts ??? Check jia kapoor's information aswell , And then prove, you will get the answer we are same people or not. Okay.....copy pasting jia's profile is your proof.... hahahhahaha hillarious. Even i can do that......but usse kya hoga. Iam not like you running around bushes, actually you are fake .

how did jia write i am komal?

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes i want to ask you this, how can two people use same id's ??? That was you miss avnish , you hacked my account to write all, and thats the reason i had to update my profile and change my password. You changed the settings . How can a person write such a thing , even if iam jia as per according to you, why will i write it openly ???? Am i a fool ???  So miss avnish that was a trick to fool people , you wanted to prove ur point so, you wrote all that as if iam jia, and you though people will read that and think me jia.  You are so desperate to prove your point avnish , and thats the reason you did all this.  

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 January 2011

yes ms kapoor working like cid.

but i can not understand what are you getting by misleading the victims.

some people doing these things long days.

1 Like

Shubham kumar (Practising Lawyer)     21 January 2011

You are mistaken MR anup, its not kapoor its Miss Avnish kaur.  Miss avnish kaur is the one who misleads victims.

a very clear case of two fake ids here

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 January 2011

Why this ugly fight and name calling between Forum members?  I don't think Rohit Kumar is really enjoying this fight. One should give him advice, if one has any, otherwise one should quit.

Shubham kumar (Practising Lawyer)     22 January 2011

Yes i agree mr ramani....this forum in not for personal fights .  So iam humbly requesting you madam Avnish kaur, that please stop writing again & again about fake id's , nobody is interseted about the id's . If you are genuine then please focus on the problems of victims rather then proving your point.  Please ........

(Guest)

No i will continue, beacause i hate peace & harmony.  Iam also jia kapoor, iam komal , iam the real person, actually iam the best , iam iam iam iam iam iam.....the queen of this world and super CID.  Whatever i say only that is correct and true, rest everybody is fool.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register