LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yaawar Khan   28 February 2018

second marriage

I got married in year 2012. since my marriage my relationship with my wife was very bad coz f family issue and my in laws interference in my family. me and my parents were feed up. it's been 5 years we didn't had good relationship in this 5years most of the time she was at her parents house from last 1and half year she is at her parents house and we don't talk with each other all her jewellery and things r with her. 3 month back I send her divorce letter as per Muslim law. and now as per Muslim law 3 month is completeled. has my mother is alone at home and I also need partner in my life I m planning to get second marriage. can I do the second marriage?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 February 2018

It is believed that you have not maried under Special Marriage Act and are not a govt servant.

What is the opinion of religious scholar/Qazi of yor sect/sub-sect whom you had approached/consulted and who has seen the letter and IT's proof of delivery...!

first marriage we only did nikhanama as per Muslim law

qazi opinion is that I can give a

qazi opinion is that I can give talak to her by sending talak nama in state of fatwa according to Muslim law. and have to wait for 3 month
make no contact with her. as this 3 month passes
as per Muslim law I got the divorced.

1) talaq ul sunnat

sir qazi had already send that talaq ul sunnat in November stating her menstrual cycle and all in it at her parents house where she is leaving there for last 1 and half year

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register