Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     30 June 2008

Sec 498 A - Must to know for Indians?

Sec 498 A - Must to know for Indian?

Sec 498 A - Must to know for Indians
Before marriage do read what is Sec 498A. To get more awareness go to
www.498a.org to get details.    It is must for every Indian to know on this Section.

Regards,

Shree.

Learning

15 Replies

roma (home)     01 July 2008

cani have contact details for me have some information on divorce and 498 a

roma 9892793072

Guest (n/a)     01 July 2008

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     28 May 2009

Yes Every Citizen on India Shoud know About the Misuse of 498A.

kumar (private employee)     29 May 2009

Guys..Every men never think that he may give divorce to wife or wife may be come cruel witch..so its fate of husband..and keep one vigilence camera in home..keep her movements for future evidence..record ...

aatma   31 May 2009

Best thing give this free, handy  "Wedding Gift" to the bride groom (regardless of his nationality) whoever marry indian woman.

A Guide To Surviving IPC 498A

https://ipc498a.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/a-guide-to-surviving-ipc-498a-apr-2008ci.pdf

R. K. Shukla (Lawyer)     31 May 2009

Thabks for the info. and guidelines.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     02 June 2009

Every man must be informed of these legal provisions before marriage. I think these laws are more dangerous than smoking. More men dies due to marriage than smoking. More men suffer due to marriage than smoking. In fact cost of defending against these laws is far more than cost of medication of some diesease due to smoking. We have so many statutory warnings against smoking, and no statutory warning against marriage. It must be made mandatory to print on wedding cards these sections, so that every persons is aware of these provisions of law before marriage. It must be written in bold letters- "MARRIAGE IS DANGEROUS TO MEN- SOMETIMES EVEN FATAL."

B.B.R.Goud. ( Faculty)     02 June 2009

the power and impact of Sec 498A of IPC as well as the misuse of the same, shall have to be known by every Indian male (married person.).

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     02 June 2009

The whole society, including state n police, with psuedo champions of women empowerment are trying their best so that every married men is likely to feel and understand the impact of these laws.

I feel that men must know about it before marriage. Then only they can take an informed decision whether to get married or not.

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     02 June 2009

Dear friends,

i won't name anybody that who have send the finest of suggestions. but i feel MR. Rajesh Kumar jee is nice by citing smoking advertisement. he is nice in expressing. the saying of Mr. Rajesh Kumar has a better impact even on a illeterate persons.

keep it up.

aatma   03 June 2009

It is not a problem of the marriage. Marriage is not a crime. It is a holly relationship in the planet.  This relationship is damaged by the selfish legal and legislature system.

It is the indial legal system, courts, and legislature. No punishment for false complaints. Even CJI openly accepts the misuse of the law but he is unable to give any remedy for the abuse instead judiciary is pointing the legislature. Legislature points the courts and police.  Everybody knows that IPC498a is being misused.

If police and court community work honestly there will not be any misuse of  IPCs and  no need to blame the marriage.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     03 June 2009

State is not a moral entity. It does not do anything right or wrong- it does what is inevitable.

If you want the state to do something, make the state realise that it is inevitable. When I refer to state- I refer to all organs of the state.

aatma   09 June 2009

Judge’s son held for wife’s death

May 01 2009

Bengaluru

April 30: The 23-year-old daughter-in- law of a Maharashtra district judge was found hanging from a fan in the ceiling of her house in Kaggadasapura, Mahadevapura police limits on Wednesday.

The police arrested Naveen, 26, for the death of his wife, Preeti, after her father filed a dowry harassment case against him and his parents. Naveen, who is the son of Maharashtra district judge Vipinder Mantri, found Preeti hanging from the ceiling on his return from an official tour on Wednesday. The police, however, suspects that Preeti may have hung herself on Tuesday, as her body was beginning to decompose when it was discovered.

In a note which she left behind, Preeti said, “No one is responsible for my death.” However her father lodged a dowry harassment case against her husband and his parents, following which the police arrested Naveen, who has since been remanded to judicial custody. Vipinder and Chayadevii Mantri managed to evade arrest by getting a transit bail from a local court in Nanded, Maharashtra.

Preeti, who was from Lathore in Maharashtra, was married to Naveen only three months ago. The couple had recently shifted to Kaggadasapura. Both Naveen and Preeti were software engineers, the police said.

Bowring Hospital confirmed that Preeti’s death was due to hanging. “It is a simple case of hanging. The autopsy confirms it,” hospital sources said.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/bengaluru/judge%E2%80%99s-son-held-wife%E2%80%99s-death-742

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     10 June 2009

Well, every man can be a victim of legal terrorism.

After all, everyone can be a complainant. Do you know even the former women and child development minister, Mrs. Renuka Chaoudhry is also a complainant in a 498A case-https://feminazisofindia.wordpress.com/2007/08/18/renuka-chowdhary-in-dowry-battle/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register