sc hindhu conveeting to christian

Dear sir.. I'm working in psu nationalised bank as manager. I got job in SC Hindu
reservation and promotion also. I want to declare my faith in Christianity. I want to convert to bc c. what is the legal procedure to convert caste pertains to my govt job?
thank you

There is no such legal process because right of freedom to profess a religion is a fundamental right granted by the Constitution of India.

If you want to convert to Christianity, you need to get in touch with local parish or pastor of the church and after they are convinced, they may admit you in an informal way for instructions.

This process may take some time as per whims of the church. Once you are IN and church priest/pastor is convinced of your intention and growth, they will baptise you as per theirs schedule.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu