Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHANUPRAKASHREDDY   06 April 2019

sc 138

hi sir/madam
this is bhanu prakash reddy accused, i had been working in a firm from past 5 years and i developed the firm to 1.5cr business in a span of 1 year and i was looking after all the major aspects of the company including financial maters also. last 8 months back the partner of the firm had taken my signed blank cheque and he started to harass me mentally so i left the firm,after 15 days he deposited the cheque of mine and sended the notice to old address were i would live 1 year back so i didn't know that i got notice,then in the of January 19 i received a summons from honorable court to attend the court then only i came to know that he filed the case on me for 5.30 lakhs that i had taken hand loan from the firm in subsequent intervels but i had not taken any loans from him but today i am facing lot of mental torture please suggest me how to proceed in this case he doesn't had any documents of mine in taking loan except that cheque please do needful

bhanu

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
you should defend your case through a lawyer, retain one as soon as possible and explain case to him/her.

Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com

(Guest)
Mr om Prakash, I have seen your replies you are rude, impolite, you better suggest something or stay silent.

(Guest)
thats exhibit 1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More