LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh   10 June 2023

Saving account lien amount

Sir I got salary on 10th April, I quit job without informing due to health issues, they told bank to stop my salary, the salary is now lien amount, my bond also finished, since two months my salary is lien , bank manager told to talk to my company, my company is not answering my call , what should I do , I quit job , as they pressed me , giving Double work than before, please help

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   10 June 2023

Dear Client, Talk to your company about problems. If not agreed, then the issue is Legal Notice, and for more clarification, you may contact us. Then I'll explain properly.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2023

If you have not resigned from your employment properly, at least now you tender the resignation in writing, send it by registered post and in the same letter you demand the company to settle your full and final settlement amount.

Please note that you are required to serve the notice period as per the employment offer letter conditions.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2023

It is improper that the Bank is allowing the employer to  exercise the alleged lien over your account. You may take up the matter with the Banking Ombudsman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register