LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Roy (General manager)     13 November 2014

salary not received from 1 year

Hi, I was appointed as Managing Partner east at oxygen management services pvt ltd on 16th July 2012. I HV also received the appointment letter. This company was into training n development. My salary was 25000pm + 10% of net profit. I was looking after this business as my own. But from February 2013 I was not paid my salary. CEO told me that he don't have money n will pay later. This continued till Nov 2013. In Dec CEO appointment a new director and told me that he will pay me 10000 and rest 15000 will be paid by new director.. But new director started harassing me and in Feb 2014 he told me that he can't pay me anymore... So I resigned in Feb 2014... So I have not received a Sim of Rs. 342400/- against my salary and other outstanding dues. I told my ex CEO to pay me my salary but he is not responding to me. I have send h many mails, messages and call but no response from his side... Please let me know what should I do to recover my salary.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 November 2014

Dear, Send a legal notice as a warning to pay your dues, after that if they don't pay, file a compiant against them for criminal breach of trust and suit for salary recovery. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2014

Your lawyer may opine that winding petition can also be filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register