Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Right to motherhood in case of surrogacy

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 November 2010

Thanks for your kind information, ms kaur.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 November 2010

" Law does not either prohibit or allow the surrogatory mother hood."

some countries adopted law on the matter. in india there may be a bill pending, i heard so but not sure.

law extremly needed on the matter to avoid confusion.

might be tomorrow some surrogatory mother will lodge 498a or dv act on the sperm doner!!!

in india everything possible.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF KABEERPANTHI
"

Child is a body [art of pregnant woman and so she has all the rights of a mother and she can any time come out of any contract.  Ovary of a woman is not a vegetable on the shop so anyone can purchase it.  Technically learned mechanic doesn't mean that they become engineer.  They are only learned that 11 number spanner is for 11 number bolt, doesn't mean they become intellectual.  Fundamental rights cannot be challenged at any circumstances.  Child is ever a first right of the mother.

Having biological child has no relation with the rights within the Law. Such contracts are only a ANDE KA FUNDA.  It has nothing more than a deal between parties out of the LAW.  Just give and take.  Such deals has no legal status so anyone can come out of it anytime.  If the woman who hired as a surrogate mother lodge a complaint that she is being pressurised for anything than Law will protect her and it will be treated as a crime and that contract will be used as an evidence in support of her complaint lodged by her.

Everything can not be bought by money.

"

So, at present there no law. What wrong I said here?

I like to ask a little different question. If a girl become pregnant or gave birth to a child by rape. And after the incident someone married her.  Do the rapist have rights on the child? if he is ready to pay?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register