Right in ancestral property after partition


my grand father and my father and his brother partitioned the lands on white paper . The have not partitioned the house which was in the name of my great grand father. In my childhood I filed
partition suit on the share of lands
got my father and got the share through court. house property is not
partitoned and it is in the name ofy great grand father, hence we have not included in the partition suit. before death of my grand father ,he orally divided the sons equally and dead. the house is still in the name of my great grand father.
now can I get any share in the property as ancestral right or not.

request your advise




Yes you are eligible.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

You can file a suit for partition of the undivided property. The competent civil court will decide the share of each legal heir as per the law. 



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu