Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepa Narayan   19 February 2024

Requirements for release v/s gift deed

Hello,

I would like to know in detail what are the documents required in case of a Release Deed and Gift Deed. 

The charges involved in preparing the said Deed/Deeds. What is the legal implication when the mentioned Deed/Deeds are just notarised or registered.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2024

You can get answers to all questions together when you consult a local lawyer and clarify them.

Deepa Narayan   19 February 2024

Thank you for your reply. I am aware that I will get the answers once I consult a lawyer. But as this is a legal forum, I would appreciate if I get the answer in detail and not in a one-liner.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2024

This is a practical question i.e., involving practical issues.  It is not known what is the type of property, who owns it, who has the title to it, how many legal heirs are there, whether there is any litigation pending on the property, hence it involves lot of issues based on the prevailing circumstances, hence the local advocate would be the proper person to name all the requirements perfectly, instead of getting misguiding information from forums like these, where people would opine based on the information furnished in the query alone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register