Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhupal Singh (President)     12 September 2009

Request for help to file a PIL for delayed EC Act 2001

Dear all,

I represent  IAEMP 'Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals'  (Small passionate group of  professionals who want to see India Enegy Independent by 2022. We are prominently visible thru google search engine) We want to file a PIL for delayed implementation of EC Act 2001. Can anyone take up this. Our association will support for providing information, DATA required and cost of documentation.

This is a very noble cause for the betterment of future generations of our country and the globe. Goverment agencies are delaying it to arrange things for the benefit of money minded politicians and businessman.

Learning

9 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     12 September 2009

Mr. Singh, can u pls tell us more about EC Act, 2001.

if possible upload/ attach the file, atleast i find it to be a good cause, but since it is a policy matter, a lot of hard work will be needed to make it a good case for PIL.

B.S MANJUNATH (ADVOCATES)     12 September 2009

At the first instance give detailed elobrate representation to the government. If the governament fail's to consider, there ater file petition seeking a direction accordingly to consider your representation. It is possible to get time frame fixed in such petition. In such matter it is always approapriate to understand the government on merits.

Bhupal Singh (President)     12 September 2009

Thanks for such a prompt response.
I am attaching herewith a write up we prepared.

Best Regards,
Bhupal Singh

Attached File : 38 e+c+act+status+as+on+1st+march09.doc.rtf downloaded: 136 times

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     14 September 2009

Bhupal Singh Ji, the matter is laborious, however, various experts among us are ready to do the needful.

Bhupal Singh (President)     16 September 2009

Thanks Mr Makkad,

Please advise how do we start it.

As I said earlier we will collect DATA, information required and finance the documentation required.

B.S MANJUNATH (ADVOCATES)     16 September 2009

Thanks for the sending the Act with observations. I have carefully gone through the same. The state has already enacted the required legislation. It is only the question of its implementaion. As an activist you need to pursuade its implementation. There fore with out much complication you should have already been before the court. The petition for implementation is what is required which I am sure any local senior lawyer would have helped  you to do it by now.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2009

Mr. Bhupal Singh,

please see website for PIL. cases. www.citizenindia.com

ntvinh986 (jkn,jbkuhk)     03 November 2009

Originally posted by :Kiran Kumar
" Mr. Singh, can u pls tell us more about EC Act, 2001.

if possible upload/ attach the file, atleast i find it to be a good cause, but since it is a policy matter, a lot of hard work will be needed to make it a good case for PIL.
"

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

https://animewatching.com

Bhupal Singh (President)     04 November 2009

Dear Members,

I have uploaded the status as on March-09 in the files section under the title 'Environment & Energy'

Hope this would be of help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register