LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddanagouda Patil   08 September 2021

representative to unauthorised constructed temple.

I am an advocate practising in Gadag dist of Karnataka, in agriculture piece without obtaining prior permission from land owner unauthorisedly temple was constructed,now he wants file mandatory suit agie the temple. I kindly request is temple to be made party, and whom to be made representative to that temple.can I file I A u/o 5 R-20 to public at large to appear in the suit or file u/o-1 R-8. please suggest me.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 September 2021

IA u/o V R 20 may be filed for substituted service / summoning the defendant already impleaded but could not be served by ordinary process.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2021

File a complaint before your local land revenue authority as well as the jurisdictional police station. Mark copies to your area DC as well as the local DCP and police commissioner. Also send a press release to every local media outlet whose details you can get your hands on.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     11 September 2021

Why Suit? You should lodge a complaint with competent authority from whom permission is required to be obtained. You may also consider filing a complaint with police for tress pass by the persons who have constructed the temple without your knowledge or permission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register