Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     03 September 2010

reply to my RTI from my Father in law organization

Dear friends,

This is Shiva Prasad from hyderabad,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about the details of his salary and what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case   which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got following answers from my father in law organization

Q1.Please inform what is  status of my application.

A. Memo has been issued to FL enclosing the documents provided by you( me here) to offer his comments .in response FL has submitted is reply dt. xxxxx...

Q.2 Please inform has any disposal given on my application.

A. Under examination.

Q3.Please inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action on the status of my application

A. No specific time prescribed.

Q4. Please provide me the certified copies of the entire file notings to this matter.

A. Lack of clarity in the requisition.

Can any one please suggest how to go about in my case...

Looking for desperate help

Thanks and Regards

SHIVA

Thanks and regards
SHIVA

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register