LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky (Executive )     05 December 2011

Reply in criminal procedure

I am staying in Delhi and my wife file a petiton u/s 439 for cancellation of bail at High Court of Punjab and Haryana I have received the notice for the same. sobody informed me that reply have to be file before atleat 5 days before of hearing. I want to present myself as  Can i file the reply through registered post instead of going to chandigarh. your advice and ref would be very helpful for me.

regards

Learning

5 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 December 2011

If you send the reply and it is not attached to file what you will do, go there and appear.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     05 December 2011

Appoint a lawyer to represent you there

vicky (Executive )     05 December 2011

i will be appear on date also. There is lot of document need to submit in my response. if i submit the documents on that day court would give next date. I am trying to get the same dismissed on the same day.

regards

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 December 2011

your advocate will do it for you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

Unless you have the basic knowledge of the proceudres of the court, better to appoint lawyers.

Unlike trial court, documents can not be submitted just like that in HC. The reply must be filed and all documents/. true copies should be submitted.

You are fighting bail. That is your freedom, don't take it lightly.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register