Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjit8282 (Professor)     18 October 2012

Relieve letter and experience certificate

Hello,

I joined on a pvt medical college and  I was asked to sign a service bond of 3 years as mentioned in appointment order and the clause states that in case I leave the organization before 3 years I will have to give 3 months notice or have to pay 3 months salary in addition to security deposit (i.e. 10% of monthly salary that will be deducted for 3 years). I please want to know deducting security deposit every month's salary's 10% is valid or not? should i have to pay additional money even after giving 3 month's notice?

Please guide me.

Thanking you.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 October 2012

Has the company provided any training to you adding to skill or qualification?

What was the ground of bond?

If there is no valid and legitimate ground for bond then everything including bond becomes unlawful.

You may find the attachments useful.

Is it mentioned in your appointment letter that you shall be eligible for increment in salary? Is it mentioned in bond that you shall not be eligible for increment in salary?

Is it mentioned that interest shall be paid on deductions/security amount.

The bond may be in violation of standing orders.

It shall be  appropriate to approach  a competent and exeprienced labor consultant/service lawyer, well versed with such matters, show all documents and give inputs in person, and let your lawyer evaluate the merits, and suggest appropriate forum if the need be.

You can seek help from union also, if any.

Employers count on the fact that majority of the employees are ill informed, do not agitate, and do not form trade union/guild/IC and get subdued and shy from seeking legal advice. The contracts are flaunted to press the unlawful, illegitimate demands of the employer.

The employer shall swirl the private contract signed by you to any authority to establish the deductions as agreed entry. All depends upon your resolve. You may proceed as deemed fit.

Attached File : 1028209365 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 1028209365 background paper.pdf downloaded: 131 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register