Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shalabh Jain (SM)     09 April 2015

Registration of parking space

Hi,

I have a flat in a society in Pune (Maharastra), but i do have private parking with me. A flat owner wants to sell his private parking only to me, while he will retain his flat.

My question is 'How to get the private parking space registered?'. What are dos/don't/Check-points?

Pl.suggest.

Thnaks

Shalabh Jain

Learning

3 Replies

Ashish Dongre (Advocate)     09 April 2015

Ambiguity in your Question, Anyways Supreme Court ruling ensures that even if you find a buyer for your parking slot, you won't be able to sell it. However, you may consider renting out the space if it is agreeable to the housing society

Shalabh Jain (SM)     09 April 2015

One of the expert suggested me that after getting an NoC from the society, one can sell/buy parking slot. Anyways, I will double check the fact.

Thank you for the reply.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 February 2016

1.  Under MOFA,  "parking space" is NOT sale'able or rent'able.  Hence parking space CANNOT be sold /rented irrespective of Society's NOC /consent.

2.  Parking space "usage" is linked to the Flat's membership of the Society.  THUS only a member can use the parking space, which actually belongs to the Society AND  further membership /Share certificate is NOT issued for Parking Slots, unless it is a FSI enabled closed private garage.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
https://www.maharashtra-society-help-forum.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register