LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Gajwani (Engineer)     11 October 2010

Registration & Final Charges in Bangalore

I am looking to purchase site in bangalore of 1316 sq. feet and of market price Rs. 1000/ - per sq. feet. Pl. let me know how much amount do I need to arrange other than price of property (i.e. 13,16,000/-).

These may include - Paper Works, registration charges, taxes etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Saurabh Gajwani

Learning

5 Replies

suresh (Advocate)     12 October 2010

Dear Mr.Saurabh Gajwani

If the property value is Rs.13,16,000/-

The Stamp Duty is Rs.88,435/-

The Registration Fee is Rs.1,316/-

For documentation and registration charges will be depends upon the due diligence on the property.

If  you need any assistance in this regard you can contact me .

Nagaraju (Marketing Analyst)     27 May 2011

Hello Suresh Sri,

I am planning to purchase an resedential apartment in Munekolala, Maratha Halli, Bangalore Area..

Property Basic price is 23Lak + 1.5Lak per car parking (total: 24.5 Lakh)

Please let me the total registration charges and stamp + Service tax + Other chrages by the govt.

Please help me in this, so i wil arrange amount.

Thanks,

Nagaraju

Shibu Mathew (Software Engineer)     13 April 2012

Hi,

I bought an apartment in Electronic city and waiting for doing the registration in April month 2012.

Before doing registration i need your help regarding how much will be the Stamp duty and Registration / Legal fees have to pe paid?

Total Sale Consideration = 5,060,000/-

Thanks

Shibu Mathew

murali (self employeed)     17 May 2013

Hi, I am planning to buy a Flat in HSR Layout sector 2 [Somasamudhra palaya]. I would like to know the stamp charges, service tax and any other government related chanrges. Property details are given below Basic property price is 33,35,000 Rs Car parking is 1,50,000 Rs. Response on this would be help full. Regards & Thanks, Murali.M

Sumit (Engg)     20 March 2014

Hello,

I have purchased a flat in Doddakannelli(Near Gear International School), Bangalore, Please tell me what all documents I need for registration.
What is the guidance value of this area ?

Regards,
Sumit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register