Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Shukla   19 August 2017

registering a case

hi
I have purchased a new car of 2014 model. and car dealer gave me 2 years old car of 2012 model. and provide me all Registration papers of 2014 model car. I have registered a case in consumer court. and now same case I want to register in criminal court. is it possible?

Learning

8 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     19 August 2017

As such criminal case is not made out but you can approach consumer court.

abhishek basu   19 August 2017

yes you can file a case for fraud and cheating against the persons individually .

KS Johal   20 August 2017

You will need to prove that fraudulent activity has taken place otherwise you will be wasting your time and money. My learned friend has advised you correctly that you need to approach the consumer Court.

rajendra babbar (n/a)     20 August 2017

As the dealer have cheated you by giving an old model car you can lodge a police complaint in local police station.

As the dealer have cheated you by giving an old model car you can lodge a police complaint in local police station.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     20 August 2017

You may file case under section 200 CrPC

Nitish Banka

Founder lexspeak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register