Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registered will v/s unregistered will

Page no : 2

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     29 December 2016

It is important to understand the concept of Will.

Since your grandmother was the owner of the property therefore only she had the right to transfer the property in name of any person. 
Now after the death of the grandmother the property was never transferred in name of a grandfather, therefore your grandfather never became the owner of the property and he had no right of transferring the said property in anybody's name.

Now in reference to a dispute between a registered Will and unregistered will, the registered will shall prevail over and above the unregistered will.

If it is proved that both the beer original signatures then the last will of the grand mother, whether registered or not shall prevail.

In case you understand that the very prepared by your uncle is a fake will then you can get FIR registered against the uncles for the Forgery of valuable security.

Once the FIR is registered then the matter will be investigated by the Police and the genuineness of the WILL automatically be proved. 

Registered documents are not accepted as fake documents until and unless the contrary is proved by the person making the claim for being fake. 

Raj Singh   29 December 2016

@gangandeep: thanx, you have given the right sugesstion of FIR against my uncle. I have strong believe that there will is fake thats needs to be proved by law not by mouth. I shall do so. Is it really necessary that once my grandmother has written her will in favour of my grandfather. My grandfather had to transfer her name on his name. In my case my grandfather did not have the clue that this matter will occur in future. It was after his death, yhe matter was raised.

Raj Singh   29 December 2016

@gangandeep: thanx, you have given the right sugesstion of FIR against my uncle. I have strong believe that there will is fake thats needs to be proved by law not by mouth. I shall do so. Is it really necessary that once my grandmother has written her will in favour of my grandfather. My grandfather had to transfer her name on his name. In my case my grandfather did not have the clue that this matter will occur in future. It was after his death, yhe matter was raised.

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     31 December 2016

1) Set your priorities: if vengence/hatred are more than property distribution then file FIR. Remember it will take 20-25 years. The case is not of any urgent issue for law. Its just anither civil dispute between family who cannot sort out matters themselves and seek court's intervention. Police FIR does not prove that you have any edge on the matter. 2) No one was interested in all these Wills and their exexution for 16 yrs/6 yrs. So you have no locus standing for expediting the case 3) The legalities of the wills itself including registered and unregistered ones is a seperate issue which one can study after going into its merits

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register