Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Register marriage

Page no : 2

Nitesh Kumar   12 March 2018

can we talk each other in this matter on call

Anjana   12 March 2018

dont go for anything with her family coz it may end up in trouble as per rules and laws she is still a minor and u are a major if her parents get a complaint in police station u r going to be suffered so take each step very carefully
or tell her to come with u and if it gets to a complaint if she stick to her decision of living with u they may allow

and we cant do anything if we are getting tortured
if its beyond the limit ask her give a complain telling that they are mentally torturing her and physically too then they will take care of her prblms at house and it will be calm for a short time period

Anjana   12 March 2018

extremely sorry my parents took away my phone i just have a laptop and wifi modem with me acn we communicate throgh facebook?

my facebook id is nm03.2009@gmail.com

nitesh D'rider place patna .. my fb account snd me rqt .. want to talk u too much abou this

Anjana   12 March 2018

if so my fb acc:anjana anju
gamil:anjuk3179@gamil.com
ther s no pro pc for my dp

you send me rqt na plz .. search my name that is NITESH D'RIDER
MY DP IN WHITE SHIRT

Anjana   12 March 2018

working in it patna?

Anjana   13 March 2018

sorry "ramesh singh" and by the way i never told this is for lovers
you told these are for poor,innocent.needy people who are in trouble but let me be clear with you i admit i m not poor,not that much innocent but i m i  trouble i m  needy
i dont know whther u can understand my prblm or not but let me just be clr
my parents that is my dad and mom they were also in love several yrs ago they married without their paernts permission and now they say that my relationship is not possible what i m doing is wrong,they beat me up,they kick me they lock me in the room and extremely sad to tell they didnt gave any food for almost 2 3 weeks,isnt it wrong wht they are doing atleast i m their child
then also i never tried to oppose them by my words i kept quiet
now i m a patrient who has to undergo several health issues due to the stress and strain that i m having due to all these sufferings, my blood pressure raised to higher exttent it affected my brain there is bleeding in my brain i m like sitting in a single room who is not able to walk without anyones help in simple words like parallelised and still my parents dont have any kindness towards me i have n elder sister she is working in delhi she has taken short term leave and came here for my operation doctor told if nothing is done i ll even lose my memory she is spending money and other needs
i cant bare this anymore
i dont know whetther its right or wrong i have to think about me
every story has two sides sir if u can think fron both the sides then i just guess it will be better what u told is right sir but when it comes to personal life certain right things become wrong there sometimes
and u will read my reply like a story , i dont know whether u will understand y situation or what! if u r reading it like a story i dont have much to say , if its someone else's story u dont hav to be there but when its ur story then its all ur prblms,ur faith,ur happiness,ur sadness etc...
but with full honest i m tellung u with tears in my eyes
you will never know how i m now until u come to such a position and i strongly believe what i m doing is right becoz now its like i m done with everything
sir i apologize if i m insulting u or being rude
i m in such a position where i cant keep my mouth close hearing bad comments or irritation
and i really pray for getting back my life so that i could spare my life with him

Anjana   14 March 2018

ofcourse u r right i m not 18+ but that doesnt mean i have to suffer this much and i m not doing anything wrong. i asked about my future thing right???
and i never told about doing anything unless i m 18 i told about doing thing after i m 18 and if someone is blow 18 years of age that doesnt means they dont have any right they also have feelings and oppositions
with full honest i m telling you all what i m doing is not wrong from my view , and u first asked what kind of a relationship u have
i ll tell u there is nothing s*xual between us its just a relationship domestic relationship the only thing is that i m minor and he is a major thats all and i just felt u are not good to thik from my point of view and if u r not liking what i m posting or asking just dont care or dont mind me just leave it like that"ramesh singh"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register