LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   14 February 2023

Regarding promissory note

I am a resident of srikakulam. My father is a senior citizen. I have already cleared 30 lakhs of my debts. We are 3kids for my late mother, My elder brother is a doctor and my elder sister is married. My mother died when I was 3 years old. My step mother is having a son who is earning a good amount.

I already cleared 30 lakhs of my debts in which 19 lakhs of it didn't have my signature in those promissory notes. But I signed on some promissory notes along with my father and my step mother which were of 15 lakhs.

My father recently complained in police station that I am not clearing debts. Police mentally harassed me and made me signed on a 100rs stamp paper stating that I have to clear 23 lakhs more.DSP sir knows that they mentally harassed me as my wife approached him to release me from the police hands.

We are 3 brothers. all are earning good. but still they are harassing only me to clear debts but neither of my brother's.
please advice

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 February 2023

you are keeping it secret as to whose debts these are? why have they been taken? from whom taken? how you and you alone is liable to pay?

BhanuPrasad Bondi   18 February 2023

Sir
My step mother had taken those debts... and around 6 lakhs were spent during my exams. What she did with the remaining amount is still a mystery. I asked her many times. But she never gave a reply. My elder brother is also involved with her. He is not at all bothered about it. That's why they are not at all asking him to clear debts
kindly advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register