LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   04 August 2016

Regarding pf & esic

Sir, My company is going through financial crunch badly, we are registered with PF & ESIC but due to said issue we are not able to deposit contribution on time. The employees who have joined us during this period will be entitled for deduction of PF & ESIC for which contribution is due to submit with PF office. 1) My concern is, during this period when i am not depositing contribution of PF, should we add new members in PF 2) The employees who are resigning now, who have joined during this period and their salary got deducted under PF Contribution, can we make refund of that pf deducted amount or should that amount be deposited with PF office

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 August 2016

Your financial crush does not matter.

Don't compound your problems by not depositing PF dues and any other dues.

You can not deny PF/ESIC membership to any eligible employee.

Prefer to Make cuts on perks of executives/owners/board etc.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2016

1) My concern is, during this period when i am not depositing contribution of PF, should we add new members in PF

do you really think you have a choice.

2) The employees who are resigning now, who have joined during this period and their salary got deducted under PF Contribution, can we make refund of that pf deducted amount or should that amount be deposited with PF office

do you really think you have a choice. 

You have to deposit the money with fine of delayed remittance.  You have to depost (from own pocket) even if you refund the amount to employees or else remain liable for prosecution under EPF Act and + S/406/409 IPC (non-bailable)

IS IT SAME CASE AS ON

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/How-to-make-payment-of-due-epf-and-esic-603231.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 August 2016

You were already replied in other thread.
Then why same query after a month again?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register