LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udhaya Nandini   13 February 2024

Regarding my promotion

I and my senior got promotion from lab technician to lab Assistant post from (xxx)organisation.after 3 months I was not reverted but given adhoc promotion of existing cadre(LA),due to administrative grounds.where as the total state strength of Lab Assistant was 2 and we have the special rules for promotional quota and direct recruitment quota to be filled in 70:30. One promotional quota were allotted to my senior and My post was persevered for DR post.after giving Adhoc promotion against that post.now after my senior getting higher promotion they placed me in the clear vacany.i need clarification that
1)Whether 2 post are considered for 70:30 ratio (PR:DR)??

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2024

You may visit the promotion policy of your organisation and can clarify the anamoly details, if any, by submitting a representation in writing to the competent authority and be confirmed about your status.

Udhaya Nandini   13 February 2024

Many representation had been submitted but no clarification has received in written form .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 February 2024

If you are aggrieved and feel that your rights have been deprived you are at your liberty to approach CAT with an OA requesting a direction to your competent authority to redress your grievances as per provisions of law. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 February 2024

Which organisation you have referred in your query, i.e,, whether it is government / PSU or private, since rules differ for different type of organisation ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register