LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARICHITA (no)     25 October 2013

Regarding father's house

I am the only child of my parents...my mother died ten years before and my father remarried...now recently i lost my father also...he had a house in the joint name of his and his new wife...now after his death she is automatically the owner of it....Papa has not made any will....now being the married daughter can i ask her to do the registry of the same house in the joint name of me and her so that till she is alive she can stay there but after her death the house comes to me.......this is to safeguard my papa's property else it can go into wrong hands....

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2013

The wife, sand daughter are the legal heirs of the deceased. in the presence of First Class Heirs under tghe Hindu Succession Act.

Obtain legal heir certificate from the local court. approach local lawyer for legal heir certificate.

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 October 2013

Ramachary  sir is correct, Difinetly you have share in your father's property So obtain legal heir certificate from Revenue Authorities if time lapsed contact your local lawyer for more details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register