Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (manager)     04 November 2013

Regarding false allegations

Hello all,

Need your help in the following matter of my friend, on whose behalf i m posting this thread.

The problem is Wife left my friend in September 2013 after marriage happened in June 2013. Now after that, there was a community meeting happened with elders. In this meeting, it was clearly come to know that wife lied a lot and did lot of false allegations against her husband(my friend) and his relatives.

With this now, Is it possible for my friend to put case against his wife and his in laws(cases like false allegations and defamation)

Please help at the earliest

Learning

4 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     04 November 2013

What your friend is trying to get by doing so?

Defamation cases, it should be clearly recorded. All witnesses must come to court and these cases run nearly 3 to 4 Years.

If both are not interested in marriage then let them sit and decide on MCD. There is no use of going around courts for years.

Vivek (manager)     04 November 2013

@Raja_498a Victim

All conversations are video recorded. It is simply not good to give divorce coz, she has defamed him in front of whole family, relatives and in society. I think there is no need for all witnesses to come and speak.

I understand your good suggestion. But Question is can it be put or not? Reason I am asking is defamation is proved out of the court i.e. in community elder's presence which is completely recorded.

Please let me know if he can put or not.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     04 November 2013

If you once thinks other than filing of cases, it is not at all suggestable to file case/cases against your friend's wife or her parents, at this movement . Be think positively  and  bare patience. Dont take hasty steps, which creates un-necessary problems. 

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     04 November 2013

You can file cases but please follow Baala Suggestions and think and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register