regarding divorce

my brother has been abused by his wife & parents ...& threatened to beat & make him loose job...he is in serious stress after marrying that girls parents have come into a conclusion to have divorce ...but they are compelling my brother to file the petition first...What can be done in this situation if my brother doesn't want to live with the girl in future....who can apply first...?

They're interested in maintenance as is usual with most women. Curse the laws and apply for divorce. You'll lose unjustifiably but this's the best option before you.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu