LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish agrawal   01 April 2017

Regarding Criminal case where Chargesheet has been submitted

Dear Experts, We hired a maid and soon she started stealing jwellery from our home. The incident was reported to Police and case was filed. Jwellery was recovered by police and was released to us under court orders. Recently, I got a messgae that chargesheet has been submitted in the court by Police. But, post that I am not what is the procedure. My lawyer also was not that good. He was only interested in getting 100 / 1000 bucks from us in different names. My question is, now, can I change my lawyer and what will be next step for closing the case. IPC 381 was used by police in his matter

Learning

3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     01 April 2017

Go for quashing in HC on basis of compromise under 482 CrPC to close the case.

Adv. Nitish Banka

Advocate Supreme court

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     01 April 2017

Originally posted by : Nitish Banka
Go for quashing in HC on basis of compromise under 482 CrPC to close the case.

Adv. Nitish Banka

Advocate Supreme court

Lol, why would he institute quashing???? As in, if his property has been recovered, let the law take it's own course - let the prosecution bother about the case now. Or if you (the querist) are feeling large hearted, let the case break of its own, why waste your money on a 482 for a crooks' actions.

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     18 June 2017

You are only a complianant in the matter as the theft case is state case , you will be called for depostion before the court as when the Ld MM summons you for your examination so wait for summons .

You can change lawyer anytime.

If you want to keep a track of the matter and pursue the matter then hire an advocate who can be present on all dates of hearings of the case.

best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register