regarding compromise after FIR before bail

hello..i want to know tht my husband had thrown me nd my 9 month baby out of the rent house on 1 feb on refusal because he was demanding 15 lac to go abroad. FIR has launched And he has applied for the bail. 4 hearings of bail application has been done and his advocate is asking for compromise because he is getting afraid to b arrested. plz suggest if i do the compromise then what would be the security that he will not do the same and not flee from country .

Please don't compromise.

Total likes : 1 times

now bail application date is 1 july.. and if i dont do the compromise he might b get bail on refusal from ma side

Retired employee.

Consult with other family members, and always make such compromises through Legal Services Authority in the form of Award.

Bail is the norm, but that is also the domain of the concerned court. The accused/husband may or may not be able to get it, even if opposed to by the adverse party (you). Please pay attention to the suggestion of Sh. G.L.N. Prasad also.

Total likes : 1 times

they are saying that they will seperate me from his family and him from his family n they will take wrritten statement from both the parents that they will not interfere in our life

Such steps which Smt. Samreet Kaur the querist has quoted herein would not help the parents of querist's husband. Rather the parents of querist's husband will also invite trouble for them, if your lawyer is bit smart.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu