LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh kumar   16 January 2017

Regarding annulment

sir my name is rajesh vishwakarma.i got married in nov 30th 2016.before marrige the other party says our daughter is well educated and graduate but after the marriage i came to know she is not graduate and she did only plus two,pursuing graduate and she is not even know how to operate smartphone and computers. what kind of remedies i have available sir can i file annulment .kindly suggest i am a CA final year student sir. please help thank you rajesh vishwakarma

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     16 January 2017

Don't spoil your life in legal battle,

Let her complete her gradutation and help her in learning other things you want her to know.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajesh kumar
sir

my name is rajesh vishwakarma.i got married in nov 30th 2016.before marrige the other party says our daughter is well educated and graduate but after the marriage i came to know she is not graduate and she did only plus two,pursuing graduate and she is not even know how to operate smartphone and computers.

what kind of remedies i have available sir can i file annulment .kindly suggest i am a CA final year student sir.

please help

thank you
rajesh vishwakarma

You are still studying and married? On what basis did you marry?  Who is that  idiot who gave you her daughter in hand to a student?

Find a job for yourself instead of thinking of all stupid things like annulment.  If she does not know how to operate android machine, teach her, if she is 10+2, put her to degree course on IGNOU or take her to college with you.  Both go to college together.  Dont go to court and screw your CA final and also your life.  IF she files few cases on you, you will be forced to sell samosas in court premises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register