Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   28 August 2023

Reg claiming rights over police

Hi,

This is regarding Lax, corruption and Men's rea. 

Step wise chnology of how ppl frauded me!

1. Some one frauded in international immigration.

2. I logged a valid court case on them.

3. My city lower caste police and who can't speak English took 6 months just reply back to every RTI 

3. I was totally advised you have to report at the place of incidence which did.

4. My lawyer is absonding now after I did what the police asked me to do 

5. My absconding lawyer took photos with Judges, Telugu movie actors, Chief Ministers who are murderers but not yet proven. Leaving murderers..

6. The AP bar council did not respond back to even though its its been, 3 months.

Conclusion? My city police police commissioner and others are contacting everyone that i contact eg. I contacted a lawyer to fight my case. The lawyer took lumpsum from me but frauded on me. Because Indian police contacted my lawyer asking him to fraud me. Now the city police contacted bar council and told them not pick my case yet and delaying . The reason bribes indirectly! How to log an FIR on Indian police commissioner, CI, SI, constables, courts and other casts etc.? I just need a procedure without paying for lawyer.

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2023

You can file a writ petition before high court as a party in person.

You can get the details either through internet or by visiting the high court bar association and taking assistance of a lawyer to guide you to file the petition as party in person.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 August 2023

Your grievance / complaint is against police or advocate ?????

Confusing facts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2023

please be clear so tht your issue is undertood in on ereading.

Yasaswi Gomes   29 August 2023

Good morning! 

I was frauded then I filed a write through the support of the lawyer Dr. Rao in Hyderabad. 

Now he is absconding and police are saying the fraud didn't occur in our jurisdiction.

So I'm saying this is a contrivance by the lawyer and someone in the authorities. That is to take my money asked lawyer abscond from my case. All his mobile numbers are not working. 

So why would a lawyer abscond from a case?

Now, I have complained about that lawyer in AP bar council and no progress from them.

No actions taken by the courts on my behalf. 

What to do next?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 August 2023

Use socail media to highlight your problem

Yasaswi Gomes   29 August 2023

I don't want to use social media because I'm not able to file a legal complaint anywhere. THAT IS MY PROBLEM. THAT MEANS I DONT HAVE EVIDENCE THAT I HAVE FILED CASES. All i have writ petition and contempt numbers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register