Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     30 May 2017

Reg - case is running 5 years

Dear Sir,

actually my friend named amjad khan married in 2012 because of some problems within one year marriage life his wife filed 498A,domestic voilence and other cases on my friend and his family members.after three years case running they have settled the case by giving money to her wife and she had given divorce by muslim law (Kula- methlad) also.settelement also completed one year back and no one from his wife side are not coming to court from one year.This settlement was done by some mahilamandali mediator person at that time of settlement his wife people agreed that after this settlement they will come to court and withdraw all cases(infront of mediator) that mediator people aLso taken 50000 from my friend for this settlement but till now the case is running..his wife is also not coming to court..that mediators also nt responding..what he supposed to do..please give best suggestion..mostly 5 years completed..he needs to close this case immdiately..is there any shortest way..  

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Hello madam, at what stage those cases r running in courts??? .... Balachander Reddy Advocate Hyd# 9959850723

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     30 May 2017

at what stage means..i don't understand your question sirr..no cross examination..nothing..if my friend went to court they are giving dates but outside the court the settlement is completed and muslim board also issued divorce cetrificate..after divorce also case is running..my friend is suffering alot..please give your valuable suggestion..

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     30 May 2017

Originally posted by : challa lavanya
Dear Sir,

actually my friend named amjad khan married in 2012 because of some problems within one year marriage life his wife filed 498A,domestic voilence and other cases on my friend and his family members.after three years case running they have settled the case by giving money to her wife and she had given divorce by muslim law (Kula- methlad) also.settelement also completed one year back and no one from his wife side are not coming to court from one year.This settlement was done by some mahilamandali mediator person at that time of settlement his wife people agreed that after this settlement they will come to court and withdraw all cases(infront of mediator) that mediator people aLso taken 50000 from my friend for this settlement but till now the case is running..his wife is also not coming to court..that mediators also nt responding..what he supposed to do..please give best suggestion..mostly 5 years completed..he needs to close this case immdiately..is there any shortest way..  

All this should have beed done through court.

It grossly appears that those people have taken money and cheated.

A cheating case though can be filed, will  not be of much use.

If they have not taken back the cases, the cases will go on trial, and verdict passed after the trial will be over.  

If You want to secure divorce, you will have to apply for divorce in court.  

They appear to be in need of some more money before they can come to court and withdraw cases, pay them and get rid of them.

No other option.

Usually in these kind of cases, mediators etc witness wil backout. and wont come to court, leaving you high and dry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More