LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Raninga   04 October 2015

Refund of stamp duty for a Sale Agreeme less than 2 years

Hello, I had purchased a flat on Thane Ghodbunder Road. He had promised the possession in September 2015. However, the possession is delayed and not possible before Dec 2016. I have initiated the cancellation of sale agreement but I came to know that I cannot get the refund if cancelled after 6 months. What are my options? Can I file a civil suit against builder to bear the stamp duty charges since its because of them I will lose stamp duty charges?

Learning

1 Replies

Jai Wadhwa   05 October 2015

Hey Ravi 

Jai Here 

Did you read the clauses of the sale agreement because if threre would be clauses like this as you had mentioned above, you can also send a legal notice but firstly wait if they deliver the peacefull possession cause if you send him/her a legal notice he may defend the case and he may take over your earnest mone or part paymemt And my sir is also having some case like this from noida of flat you just can send a legal notice. contact  a lawyer 

Try to enquire if anyone else also invested in the property if my lanuage is not clear you may call me for  better consulting.

And Kindly Please upload a copy of the Sale Agreement 

PS: I am not a expert i am an internship and i hope you will get the possession over your desired property

Jai Wadhwa

Chaircoin@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register