Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAYESH CHOKSI (ASST MANAGER)     04 March 2024

Redevelopment under section 33(11)under dcr 2034

Sir,

Our society developer is going for redevelopment under section 33(11) to avail FSI OF 4.Our society given permission on 26/03/2023  subject to condition that  NO PAP/PTC/   EWS ON OUR PLOT  Developer agreed that a separate plot will be purchased and it will be utilized for PTC TENEMENTS.

Now after one year we received LETTER OF INTENT FROM SRA .It states one tower consisting of 153 PTC UNITS AND 6 AMENITIES UNIT ON OUR PLOT. Developer  informed office bearers he is having plot at CHANDIVLI and later on built PTC units there.

It looks fishy to me when he is plot why PTC TENEMENTS ON OUR PLOT SHOWN IN PLAN.

I feel third party rights viz. SRA SHALL BE CREATED ON OUR PLOT.   OFFICE BEARERS HAVE APPROVED THIS. .Kindly guide me in the matter as it is a question of crores of rupees .

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2024

If you suspect some foul play in this involving the office bearers and the developer in collusion with each other, you can very well question the same by gathering like minded people and also take legal action against the builder for any such fraudulent activities that are suspected to be done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register