Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay M (N/A)     22 October 2013

Redevelopment related query

Hello,

Can someone on the group answer my query?

My building in Borivali, Mumbai, is undergoing redevelopment. Redevelopment agreement, building plan has already been passed by the necessary authorities. The building is a CHS and all the members have agreed for the same.

At present I have flat of carpet 750 Sq.Ft in this building, with the addtional area of approx carpet 270 Sq Ft I am suppose to get a new flat of carpet 1020 Sq.Ft. But instead of having a large flat I opted for 2 adjustent flats of carpet 510 Sq.Ft each, to this Builder and society agreed on and hence in the proposed and approved plan builder has shown as 2 adjustent flats assigned to myself.

Now my question is: How should I mention this in the Tri-Party Agreement ? Ideally I am looking for 2 different agreements for 2 flats and hence 2 memberships in the society

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 October 2013

2 different agreements for 2 flats and hence 2 memberships in the society is required.

Vinay M (N/A)     28 October 2013

Thanks for your reply,

Can you please let me know exact clause details that should become part of my agreement?

also what will be the consequences on Stamp Duty & Registration of 2 different agreements?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register