Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recover investments from wife

Page no : 5

(Guest)
Originally posted by : 498Afighter
Wow most frustraded man on the earth.i have been seeing your reply on the forum,i can judge by seeing the message that is from you with out seeing your name.

appreciate if you can give some possible lega solution.

Let me see what solution do the stalwarts of this forum have for you.

It is you who is frustrated. Why spend on wife if you cant keep her under control?

Why invest on wife when you cant control your investment?

With what guarantee did you invest in wifes name? You could not handle one woman and you are calling me frustrated?

What other option you have than what I have advised you above?

I bet she wont let you entter her. So stop posting idiotic queries. What you gave to her is gone, she might have sucked you and how she did. Now who is the loser she or you? Ha ha ha

(Guest)
Wow most frustraded man on the earth.i have been seeing your reply on the forum,i can judge by seeing the message that is from you with out seeing your name.

It is you who is frustrated. Why spend on wife if you cant keep her under control?

With what guarantee did you invest in wifes name? You could not handle one woman and you are calling me frustrated?

I bet she wont let you entter her. So stop posting idiotic queries. What you gave to her is gone, she might have sucked you and how she did. Now who is the loser she or you? Ha ha ha

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

498Afighter   31 January 2018

Queries are not idotic.people bring different queries to this forum which my required your brilliant brain to use and advise if you can otherwise wise you can stay slient if you dont have sugeestion.

if poeple are able to control women then there is no job for you guys and we are incapable to handle women becuase of unbais and stupid  rules exist in india which are favor to women.

If you can give suggestion if not you are free to stay out insted of figiting or making the frustration comments on the posting.

and top of that we should use some professional lnguage whne we discussing in prefoessional forums like this.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 January 2018

Until or unless you establish that you paid monies that was to be returned or was say loan etc you may face difficulties on grounds to claim………

Rest is private T&C that are accepted/acceptable to both spouses in such matters…………

If you are looking at MCD then try to get such amounts as agreed and listed in agreement…

Preferably discuss with a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/civil matters and having a successful track record…..

Your spouse might have already consulted…….and/or has become properly informed and/or might be answering as advised…………

One has to be skilled or properly informed to handle such matters or may lean on cable counsel as suggested above…..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 January 2018

Be aware of the provisions in some enactments e.g;

THE BENAMI TRANSACTIONS (PROHIBITION) ACT, 1988

3.        Prohibition of benami transactions. –

(2)       Nothing in subsection (1) shall apply to the purchase of property by any person in the name of his wife or unmarried daughter and it shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, that the said property had been purchased for the benefit of the wife or the unmarried daughter.

https://www.lawsindia.com/Advocate%20Library/C025.HTM

THE BENAMI TRANSACTIONS (PROHIBITION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2016

(9) "benami transaction" means,— (A) a transaction or an arrangement— (a) where a property is transferred to, or is held by, a person, and the consideration for such property has been provided, or paid by, another person; and (b) the property is held for the immediate or future benefit, direct or indirect, of the person who has provided the consideration, except when the property is held by—

(iii) any person being an individual in the name of his spouse or in the name of any child of such individual and the consideration for such property has been provided or paid out of the known sources of the individual;

https://www.prsindia.org/uploads/media/Benami/Benami%20Transactions%20Act,%202016.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register