Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Really fedup of my marraige....please help

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Can someone answer? A woman who cannot take care of herself and even her husband, can such a woman take care of their kids? Is it right for a man to play such a gamble? He will be equally responsible for spoiling those kids...

NO?

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     26 September 2013

Nobody is demanding that he live with this torture forever. Only that he tries first to get her treated and if that does not work, then he can morally and legally pursue other alternate recourse. I hope that other readers who may be having similar situations, although less serious, will also consider seeking psychiatric help, if required, either for their wife, or in some cases, even for themselves, before taking recourse to legal proceedings. Psychiatry plays a BIG role in matrimonial relationship.

fighter498 (manager)     21 July 2014

Again the same situation have arised...as always fighting on mere silly issues , threatening me to commit suicide even she sms "I am going to commit suicide and mukesh will be responsible" . I am really fedup of everyday mess. I have even recorded our conversations in which have abused me and later admitted her mistake. I have talked to her family member also to discuss this matter and her cousin sister admitted that this was the same situation in her previous marriage . I even went to ex inlaws house to enquire and the situation was same as it is today. I am living out of house since last sunday and after 8 day she has called me today. I really donot want live with her now as she always threatened me she will complain to women cell and will get u and family behind the bar. Pls suggest

gautam (not disclosed)     22 July 2014

do you have recordings of her out burst, have cctv cameras installed in the house, write to local police station, do everything that you can to safeguard you,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register