Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

2 Replies

Legal (gd)     08 November 2015

I got final judgement order from LD Trial court to pay maintenance under section section 20 of PWDVA on 28th April 2015 I preferred appeal against the same under section 29 of PWDVA and filed on 27th May in sessions court. My opponent appeared thrice in the court and instead of filing reply filed appeal against me on 26th september after inordinate delay of 150 days stating vague reason that she lost the original copy of judgement which she found on 19th September hence this appeal which I objected strongly but sessions court admitted it. I want to know can I appeal in high Court against this time barred appeal? If so under which section appeal to be files and what are the chances of my appeal and can I get stay from high Court until the disposal of appeal??? It is clearly seems after getting notice she instead of defending her case mischievously filed appeal.

Legal (gd)     08 November 2015

I got final judgement order from LD Trial court to pay maintenance under section section 20 of PWDVA on 28th April 2015 I preferred appeal against the same under section 29 of PWDVA and filed on 27th May in sessions court. My opponent appeared thrice in the court and instead of filing reply filed appeal against me on 26th september after inordinate delay of 150 days stating vague reason that she lost the original copy of judgement which she found on 19th September hence this appeal which I objected strongly but sessions court admitted it. I want to know can I appeal in high Court against this time barred appeal? If so under which section appeal to be files and what are the chances of my appeal and can I get stay from high Court until the disposal of appeal??? It is clearly seems after getting notice she instead of defending her case mischievously filed appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register