Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (housewife)     26 August 2012

Rcr hearing and supreme court fee (case transfer)

Hi, plz can any one tell me what is the Supreme court fee for a case transfer (from gujarat to delhi.)?

Also, as my husband has filed for an RCR, the hearing could not happen becausesince 2 months there is no Judge in the Ahemdabad family court if I and my husband present in the court can the councelling happend without the presence of the Judge.

Learning

3 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     26 August 2012

Dear Querist,

For a Transfer Petition to be filed in the Supreme Court seeking transfer of the matrimonial case in the present case from a Family Court in Gujarat to   a Family Court in Delhi would necessarily involve certain expnses including professional fee which varies from case to case. However, in a normal situation, a lumpsum of Rs. 25K to Rs. 35K is reasonable.

In addition to filing of  Transfer Petition, if you wish to, you may get your matrimonial disputes & differences resolved through Supreme Court Medition Committee which is faster and convenient and free of any additional charge.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     26 August 2012

The fees depends on the standing of your lawyer. In Supreme Court it is more expensive as compared to lower courts because of paper book/translation/true typing charges etc. However as regards the legalities involved it is not a very complicated matter, Supreme Court has increasingly been ruling transfer petitions in womens favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More