Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sugfai (sw)     24 February 2013

Quick divorce

Hi All,

I got married in August 2012. We lived together only for around 3 weeks and we din't have any physical relationship. He is having partial impotency too. We took him to doctors and they said its curable. And also they have told that he is havnig some psychological problems and thats the main reason for his impotency. They have asked him to go to psychiatrist for treatment. We took him to attend the sessions twice but later he refused to come and now he is telling that I'm having affiar and started putting the blame on me. i would have taken him to hospital and cured his psychiatric problems slowly. But i was fed up when he started putting the blame on me. his parents also started telling the same. now I started feeling that he is not the guy for me and ready to divorce him. They are also ready for divorce. please advice how quickly we can get MCD? I read an articel that the usual 6 months period can be reduced or waived now. Please let me know if we have any such. I want to get rid of this as quick as I can.

Thanks!

Learning

7 Replies

Intern (Intern)     24 February 2013

@ Sugfai

There's nothing called as partial impotency, either one is impotent or he is NOT. and if he's impotent then you have a strong cse for getting divorce(Quick one)

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     24 February 2013

Very recent SC judgement FEB 2013  will help you to get divorce if both parties agree.

Advocate M.Bhadra   24 February 2013

This is not a matter of divorce which means the marriage was consummated.However, divorce on mutual consent would take time at least  six months.So,you have another option for speedy disposal your case then you can file a Suit for Annulment of Marriage on nullity ground for non-consummation of marriage and ask your husband to appear in the suit by filling a statement accepting the allegation.Court may consider and  passed an order to dissolved your marriage on voidable ground.Consult with a Matrimonial and Family Lawyer

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 February 2013

do u think that ur husband will accept to be a scapegoat in front of open court ?

i dont think so.

better file MCD after 1 yr from marriage date.

everybody wants a quickey divorce.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 February 2013

quick divorce is a myth.......

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2013

For divorce by mutual consent the parties, i.e. husband and wife file a joint petition and I advice for going to ONE lawyer for this purpose. This cuts the litigation expenses and saves lots of hassles for both.
Both parties have to file affidavits stating that they had been staying separately for more than one year. Under exceptional circumstances, court can grant divorce before this time limit also.
There are 2 motions and the intervening period is 6 months which, depending on the facts of particular case, is generally waived off when separate application is filed before the court. So, in that case the entire process practically takes not more than 2/3 weeks.
Regarding alimony, stridhan, custody of children, all differences are sorted out between the parties before filing the petition AND THE SAME BECOMES A PART OF THE PETITION ITSELF.

sugfai (sw)     24 February 2013

Thank you all for your response. Gave me good idea on how to proceed now. Thanks again!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register