LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shambhu   05 January 2017

query on criminal records

Hello Sir, I have one very simple query. On1st Jan I went to a park to visit and enjoy. I entered inside the park from entrance is not allowed yet few people used to go from that entry point. There was one policeman whom i asked if entry is allowed from here.He said no but if I pay him Rs.10 for ticket then only i can go. So, I pay him rs 10. But when i proceed i found one ASI(ASST. sub inspector) who stopped me where there were already 4 boys stopped by him, and asked me my name by shouting at me. I told him i have already pay rs 10 for ticket. He shouted at me again and asked me my name and then he allow me to go. i want to know if it any kind of criminal offence or is this hamper my govt job in future if criminal verification happen. plz suggest me as i m in a grt tension. thanx sir/ madam

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 January 2017

It was just a verbal altercation and nothing was on paper, as per your post.

If it is so, no complaint case is registered.

Hence there should be NO issue.

Thanks @ Doab sir. Actually, i realised that i had entered from an illegal entry point, and the ASI just told me to enter into the park after shouting at me.But I dont know wether he wrote my name on any paper or not. And even if he wrote my name ..is it possible for him to prove that it was me or someone else. There are so many people with same name like me. And I want to know from you what do they write on Paper.

You alone would know what was written or collected from you.

As per your post you were let to go after verbal reprimand.

If it is so, no complaint case is registered. Hence there should be NO issue.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     05 January 2017

CCTV.

thanks sir...i just want to know for my knowledge how a complaint case is being raised and what details are being collected.

Ask any police officer, and any lawyer known to you at your location.

(Guest)

Suggestion of Mr. Kumar Doab, "Ask any police officer, and any lawyer known to you at your location," makes clear that he would never be satisfied unles he makes the querist run on his toes by creating confusion in his mind.

Where was the need for Mr. Shambhu to post his query, if he knew some lawer or could go to any police officer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register