Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhuwan   08 May 2016

querry related to consequences of breaking job bond agrmt.

What a dash.... is happening with me. I am a cs student f final. Last month, I have joined a private company for training, after joining I relised that I am being treated as office boy and even illegal works to be asked to do, for which my conscience doesn't allow me. So I denied to perform and asked for resign after only month as i was getting other chance of joining in a punjab based commercial vehicles finance company so i left the old company. At the timing of interview I asked for job as finance executive and asked for 13 to 15000 and i was selected but they were offering me 8200 to take home and ctc of 14700 and apointed designation of finanace trainee for 6 months. But i requested them to change such training into company secretary training, for which they agreed. now new problem has arised.....after joining as cs training in such finance company . i relized during 7 days of under training period, there is not a single work of cs here because this is a branch officei in Delhi and head office is in punjab and little work f accounts and job of cash counter. they are giving me finance executive training where i have to learn how to deal with customer, phone dealing and costomer loan file forwarding and providing quotation for loan. Now I am again facing feeling of disinterest and upset by job profile of finance executive trainee. I am upset because �I have asked them to convert my training of finance to cs trainee. I have understood in 7 days that they have trapped me for 2 years as i� have to sign bond and job agreement for 2 years and signed by my father as a guarenter/ surity. Agreement having clause that if I left before 2 year I or my guarenter have to pay 3 times of my salary or stipend which is 8200. They have not issue appointment letter. But Now I want to leave the trainee job as i am feeling uncomfertable and concerning to cs learning. Can it be possible As I am afraid of such agreement. Suggest me should I leave the job or wait. as i have not filed appointment letter to institute. What can company do as an action if I resign. Please suggest what to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2016

If NO appointment letter is issued then in what document employer has mentioned your CTC as Rs.14700/ and take home as Rs.8200/-? What is the relationship as per this document; Employer-Employee or Trainee or Apprentice?

Do you have copy of service agreement/Bond signed by you? This was created in lieu of what extra ordinary benefit e.g. certified training that shall add to qualification?

Is this establishment empowered to impart CS training?

You may show all docs on record; job advt, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, salary slips, CTC sheet, service agreement etc to an able counsel specialzing in labor-service matters!

bhuwan   08 May 2016

Thankyou for replying, Company has sent a CTC sheet on my mail mentioning a designation of trainee after a day of interview. I don't have copy of such bond and such service agreement. Company is unlisted public company having head office in punjab and Have a cs in head office, not in delhi. Maybe I have done big mistake of not clearing my all doubts at interview. They are offering me a trainee of finance executive but I requested them on phone and mail that convert such training to cs training. They (HR from head office) said OK and send confirming mail. I have never been talked to company'cs. Feeling down. Thanks once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register