Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raviraj Gokhale (Executive)     04 October 2014

Purchase land in charholi pune

Hello everyone,

I am supposed to book a plot (which is currently comes under Agriculture land) and builder is selling it. He is made plotting in the land but has kept almost 14000 sq. ft land as Amenities (as mentioned in layout plan). So, below are the questions which I would like to know :

1. The plot/land comes under Agriculture land, so, will it get NA approved in future. The plot is at backside of Pride Mega City, Charholi.

2. What if I purchase a land/plot and later it doesn't get approved by PCMC then what precautions shall I take?

3. The plot is near to upcoming Flyover.

Please confirm and appreciate any more information about the Area, Land related matters, Etc

Learning

8 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 October 2014

Findout alternative plot, drop the idea to buy this plot.

Hello Dr. J C Vashista,

Thanks for your reply however could you please elaborate more, what is the reason to drop the plan of buying plot at Charholi (S. No. 102 and 99)

Thanks again for your help...!!

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     04 October 2014

Mr.Raviraj,

Have you seen the 7/12 extracts, Original Sale Deed of the plot of land?

Have you confirmed with the builder whether he has submitted papers for NA permission?

On purchase of Agriculture Land by the builder, he must have paid stamp duty payable on NA land.

Thereafter, there should be mutating of his name into the record of right of revenue dept.

My advice will be initially to check all the papers and then book the plot.

Regards

Mr.Kishor Hajare

Advocate Mumbai High Court

Hello Adv. Kishor,

I have seen 7/12 extract and builder said, the plot is ready to registry and I will get a Single Kharidi Khat and will get a 7/12.

Builder has not initiated or submitted papers for NA. He said the plot/property will get NA approved within a year. He also asked to pay the amount upto 7 lakhs thru cheque and rest of the amount in cash.

I want to know, is it really worth to buy the plot here or any other government work coming on this plot (S.No. 102 and 99) at Charholi, Pune. The project is 300 mtr. away from upcoming Fly-over and backside of Pride Mega City.

Regards,

Raviraj

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 October 2014

You have not mentioned by which authority your layout has been done i.e. Gram panchayat, Urban Development Authority etc.  Once the layout is formed the nature of Agriculture will be lost.  After payment of all the relavant charges for NA land Transfer, layout charges, conversion of zone charges, betterment charges for Municipal authorities, layout permission will be given.  Please clarify which authority has given the layout.  please call me for complete legal opinion of your plot 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com.

Hi Ravinder,

I hope the layout has been done by Gram Panchayat authority,

But, is it really worth to buy the property here?

Regards,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2014

Without proper permission from competent authorities for conversion of agricultural land to NA and plot plan approval, proper mutation etc., it will be risky affair to purchase the property, what if the builder is denied permission at a later stage since the land is required for acquisition due to developmental activities by the government since a fly over is going come up very adjacently,  it is always better to get opinion from a local advocate before proceeding. 

Raviraj Gokhale (Executive)     09 October 2014

Hi Mr. Kalaiselvan,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will do the same and I am also thinking that this could be a problem while purchasing a plot. One more thing, I want to highlight :

Builder asked to pay upto 7 lakhs thru cheque and rest of the amount thru Cash. But, he is asking for barrel cheque. So, I also doubt here and what could be the reason for asking barrel cheque.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register